Warren Financial Terms of Service
Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of certain personal information retrieval, management and analytic capabilities (the “Service”), owned and maintained by Warren Financial Service & Associates Inc, (“Warren Financial”).
These Terms are a binding agreement between you and Warren Financial. By clicking “I Accept” at the time you initially accessed the Service and by continuing to use the Service, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms. Your use of the Service is governed by the version of the Terms in effect on the date of use. Warren Financial may modify these Terms at any time and without prior notice. If you continue to use the Service thereafter, your continued use of the Service constitutes acceptance of the changes and an agreement to be bound by the modified Terms. You should review the most current version of these Terms by clicking on the Terms of Service hyperlink located at the bottom of each Service screen. These Terms are in addition to any other agreements between you and Warren Financial, including any customer or account agreements, and any other agreements that govern your use of information, content, tools, products and services available on and through any Warren Financial web site.
Privilege to Access and Use the Service
Subject to these Terms, you may access and use those aspects of the Service intended for access and use by Warren Financial customers (the “Customer Site” or the “Consumer Site”). You (sometimes referred to as “Consumer” herein or on the Customer Site) shall not (1) access or use any aspect of the Service other than the Customer Site; (2) access or use the Service for any purposes other than personal use; or (3) access or use the Service in any unlawful manner or in violation of these Terms.
You understand, acknowledge and agree that:
- Warren Financial has authorized you to access and use the Customer Site. Warren Financial may at any time, in its sole discretion, without prior notice, terminate such authorization for any reason, including, for those accessing the Service through Warren Financial’s workplace services, at the direction of your employer or plan sponsor. Upon notification that Warren Financial has terminated its authorization of your use of the Customer Site, Warren Financial will immediately terminate your access and use of the Service without notice.
- The Customer Site is not a substitute for, nor should it be considered, an account statement or any other regulatory document. It is important to compare the information on the Customer Site with the statements and other information you receive from Warren Financial and the other financial institutions that hold your accounts and other assets and liabilities. The Service may reflect information regarding non-Warren Financial accounts, and Warren Financial is not able to verify the accuracy of data pertaining to accounts which are not held at Warren Financial. Warren Financial retains the right to establish practices and/or limits in connection with the Service, including but not limited to establishing maximum disk space allotted to your information and documents stored on Warren Financial’s servers.
- Your experience with the Service, including capabilities and depth of information presented on the Customer Site, will differ based on your relationship with Warren Financial and your means of access to the Service. For example, users who have executed an advisory agreement with Warren Financial and use the Service interactively with a Warren Financial representative (sometimes referred to herein or on the Customer Site as “Advisor”) will have access to capabilities that may not be available to a self-directed user accessing the Customer Site via Warren Financial’s workplace services. In addition, if you access the Service via your mobile device, your experience will be limited and certain features of the Service may not be available.
- The Customer Site is provided solely as a convenience to you for educational and informational purposes only. You should not rely on this Service as the primary basis for your investment, financial or tax planning decisions.
- The Customer Site is not intended to provide legal, tax, investment or insurance advice. Nothing on the Customer Site should be construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any security or insurance product by Warren Financial or any third party.
- Depending on your relationship with Warren Financial, one or more financial planning topics may be presented through the Service based on information you have provided as well as certain assumptions. The financial planning results shown are hypothetical and provided for informational purposes only.
- Other than with respect to assets managed on a discretionary basis through an advisory agreement with Warren Financial, you are responsible for determining whether, and how, to implement any financial planning recommendations presented, including asset allocation suggestions, for determining whether any investment, investment strategy, security or related transaction is appropriate for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances and risk tolerance, and for paying applicable fees. You should consult your legal or tax professional regarding your specific situation.
- You are responsible for obtaining your own hardware, software and services (such as computers, browsers and Internet access service) necessary to access and use the Service and for payment of all fees involved in obtaining such hardware, software and services.
- Warren Financial does not guarantee or warrant that any part of the Service is free of viruses or other harmful code. You must take appropriate precautions, such as use of an anti-virus software package, to protect your computer hardware and software.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your Warren Financial.com log-in credentials such as user name and password which enable your access to the Consumer Site. You must immediately notify your Warren Financial representative if your log-in credentials are compromised. Warren Financial has no liability for any loss, claim, or other damages that result from unreported, unauthorized use of your login credentials. You agree to cooperate with Warren Financial in any investigation and agree to take corrective measures to protect your accounts from further fraudulent activity. Warren Financial cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties. These difficulties may result in loss of data, inaccuracy of data, personalization settings or other service interruptions. Warren Financial is not responsible for the timeliness, accuracy, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user data, communications or personalization settings. For example, when displayed through the Service, account information is gathered from multiple sources as of a variety of dates and times. Such information may be more up-to-date when obtained directly from the relevant financial institution.
- You must provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your financial accounts as requested in the Service registration and account setup process, and you may not misrepresent your identity or your account information. In order for the Service to function effectively, you must also keep your registration and account information up to date and accurate.
- You acknowledge and agree that all trademarks and service marks displayed on the Customer Site screens belong to Warren Financial or another Warren Financial affiliate, except third party trademarks and service marks, which are the property of their respective owners. Certain data and other content displayed on the Customer Site is supplied by unaffiliated third party data providers under a limited license grant from such third party to Warren Financial. Such third party data providers, their partners, suppliers and their respective affiliates (“Third Party Data Providers”) expressly disclaim any and all warranties regarding, and any liability, responsibility, or damages with respect to, your access to and use of such content via the Service. You are only permitted to use the content as displayed on this site as expressly authorized by the Service. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from this content. Further, you may not reverse engineer or reverse compile any of the technology associated with the Service, or develop any product or service (including any datafile or database) using or based on any component of the Service
In addition to the user roles of “Advisor” and “Consumer,” the Service may also provide a user role that allows your other service providers, such as your banker, accountant or attorney (known as “Alliance Partners”), to access and view all of the information stored by the Service for your benefit. For example, if available, the Alliance Partner function allows you to direct your Warren Financial representative to permit your lawyer access to your information in the Service to assist with estate planning and other needs.
If the Alliance Partner function is made available to you in connection with your use of the Service, you understand and agree that:
- Alliance Partner usage is arranged solely, at your direction, through your Warren Financial representative, including the creation and assignment of the Alliance Partner’s login credentials.
- Unless and until your Warren Financial representative revokes the access privileges of an Alliance Partner, you hereby consent to Warren Financial allowing such Alliance Partner to access and view any and all of your information stored in the Service.
- Warren Financial shall not be liable for any error, act or omission on the part of the Alliance Partner.
- The Alliance Partner function is provided to you as a convenience and may be terminated by Warren Financial at any time.
Other Terms and Conditions
You may terminate use of the Service at any time by contacting your Warren Financial representative. Once you have terminated use of the Service, you will have no further access to the Service or any Documents.
Warren Financial may modify or discontinue offering the Service at any time, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason.
The Customer Site is intended to be made available only to individuals in the United States, and the information on the Customer Site is only for such persons.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THAT OF THIRD- PARTY DATA PROVIDERS) INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
THE SERVICE IS FURNISHED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AVAILABILITY OF ALL OR ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, AND FREEDOM FROM ERRORS, VIRUSES, BUGS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER WARREN FINANCIAL, YOUR EMPLOYER OR PLAN SPONSOR (IF YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH WARREN FINANCIAL ARISES THROUGH WARREN FINANCIAL’S WORKPLACE SERVICES) NOR ANY THIRD-PARTY DATA PROVIDER WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY HARMS RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, EVEN IF WARREN FINANCIAL, YOUR EMPLOYER OR PLAN SPONSOR, OR THIRD PARTY DATA PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Warren Financial’s Third-Party Data Providers are considered third-party beneficiaries of these Terms, are entitled to the rights and benefits hereof and may enforce the provisions pertaining to your use of the Service contained herein, including content available on the Customer Site, as if they were parties hereto.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, or the exclusion of certain warranties. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
As a condition of your use of the Service, you agree to indemnify and hold Warren Financial harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from your use of the Service, or from your violation of these Terms. If your use of the Service arises solely in connection with Warren Financial’s workplace services, these Terms shall not modify or displace the terms of any applicable plan or your employer’s agreement with Warren Financial with respect to the Service, except to the extent you are a participant in a Warren Financial Section 403(b)(7) Individual Custodial Account.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, then such provision shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
These Terms and your access to and use of the Service shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, except with respect to conflicts of laws or as otherwise required by applicable law.